Dapple Design Shop will be CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS from December 10, 2016 to January 4, 2017.

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Pink Icing

We had a birthday party this weekend.  There were grilled chicken and salads aplenty.  Sunshine.  Grandparents and cousins.  Bubbles.  Presents.  Cupcakes with swirls of pillow-y pink icing.


Here is Little Miss Pink Icing herself.  She was all excitement and smiles and running commentary.  She dazzled.


It's been said by millions of mothers before me, but it's true:  I don't know where the time has gone.  I can't believe how fast she grows.  She is light and joy.  I love her so much.


Do you like her birthday crown?  If was a gift from Nana, who is busy making a pattern.  It's not ready yet, but keep an eye out for it here and here.


6 comments:

  1. I'm still thinking about how delicious the icing was. My treat for the week. Maybe we can convince you to make some for the camping weekend. Or Father's Day boating.

    She is light and joy. She is adorable. The perfect little birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The highlight of everyday is seeing pictures of my sweet little misses! Thanks for posting these...She is so lovely, as are you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! what a lucky little girl and to have a crown all of her own for her birthday too!
    Those cupcakes look absolutely delicious .. you have made me craving sweets now .. LOL
    Wonderful birthday for a cute little queen !
    Joy
    PS .. thank you for stopping by my blog and I'll be sure to post before and after pictures of the project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is adorable and even more so in her birthday crown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cupcakes look delish, and the birthday girl certainly looks just as sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated B day to the little one. And the fairy princess crown is so cute...wish that they had things like that when I was a kid.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete